Walnut Street Center, Inc., looking for compassionate, experienced Direct Support Professionals to work with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities in our Residential Homes located in Somerville, Cambridge & Arlington.
· Provides hands-on assistance to individuals around Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs.
· Provide assistance to maintain medical needs; administers medication and treatments, chart progress, attend medical appointments and serves as the liaison to medical personnel.
· Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives.
· Provide therapeutic support and assist in the development of Behavior Support Plans.
Valid Driver’s License required
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Related – 1 year (preferred)
- Weekdays 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm and overnights
- Weekend 1st shift 9am – 3pm, 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm, and overnights