· Provides hands-on assistance to individuals around Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs.
· Provide assistance to maintain medical needs; administers medication and treatments, chart progress, attend medical appointments and serves as the liaison to medical personnel.
· Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives.
· Provide therapeutic support and assist in the development of Behavior Support Plans.
Valid Driver’s License required
High school or equivalent required
Must be fully vaccinated
Related – 1 year
- Multiple full and part time schedules available
- 1st shift is 8am-4pm, 2nd shift is 3pm-11pm and 3rd shift is 11pm-9am
- All full-time residential schedules include at least one weekend shift
- Part time positions may or may not include weekends
Salary & Benefits:
- $16.83 per hr
- Vacation, Sick, Personal
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 40K match, LTD, STD, Life Insurance
~ Overtime available/Flexible Hours/Stable Work ~
Union Shop – our Direct Support Professionals are represented by SEIU Local 509