Walnut Street Center, Inc., looking for compassionate, experienced Direct Support Professionals to work with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities at our Headquarters in Medford.
· Provides hands-on assistance to individuals around Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs.
· Provide assistance to maintain medical needs; administers medication and treatments, chart progress, attends medical appointments, and serves as the liaison to medical personnel.
· Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives.
· Provide therapeutic support and assist in the development of Behavior Support Plans.
Valid Driver’s License required
High school or equivalent required
Must be fully vaccinated
Related – 1 year
- M-F 8am-4pm. No nights or weekends
Salary & Benefits:
- $16.83 per hr
- Vacation, Sick, Personal
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 40K match, LTD, STD, Life Insurance
- Overtime available/Flexible Hours/Stable Work
- Our Direct Support Professionals are represented by SEIU Local 509